Sunday, January 24, 2010

Chest Hair Dye

Yes, you read that headline right. Remember these are things that would make my life easier, but I have a feeling other people could use such a product.



I have had grey hair on my head since high school, starting with a few here and there and growing to some small patches. Still not a significant amount of grey hair, but it is there and observable. Because I sprouted grey head hairs at such a young age, I don’t associate that with aging or feeling/looking older. However, it wasn’t until just a year or two ago that I noticed my first grey chest hair. Since then, those grey chest hairs have multiplied. For me this was a significant moment. I think everyone observes something about themselves at some point that reminds them they are aging,* and this first noticeable grey chest hair was it for me.

For many others, this moment happens when they notice the first grey hair on their head, and they often address the issue by dyeing their tresses back to a more desirable color. So I think someone should invent chest hair dye. Basically, it would be like “Just For Men” hair dye, but designed specifically for application onto body hair.

I did a cursory Google search to see if such a product already exists and all I saw were tips on how to use traditional hair dye for body hair purposes. I can think of a few reasons why body hair and head hair should be treated differently, so I still believe there should be a separate product for it.

If you have seen or heard of such a thing let me know in the comments section. Really, if you have anything at all to contribute, go ahead and leave a comment.


*If you disagree with this, then you probably just haven’t seen it yet. Wait for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment